What is Here
This projects page primarily highlights my projects. I include
"rough" diagrams and instructions to build the projects. As "rough" as
these plans are, they are all I use for the projects. In addition
to the plans I attempt to highlight the major steps in construction. I
include photos for reference whenever possible.
The primary reason for this website was to highlight a table I made
out of recycled pallets. My original inspiration for a pallet table
project came from the New Yankee Workshop.
I have three of my own pallet table projects, I am
sure more will are on the way. If you have your own pallet project and
would like to include it on this site let me know.
- Pallet Table
- This is the first project I made out of pallets. Click Here.
- Pallet Table II
- This is a enclosed table with storage. I kept this table and use
in my home. Click Here.
- Side Table
- This was a project I made with the intent of using up my
"scraps". Click Here .
- Cherry Side Table
- This project is a reproduction of a Restoration Hardware piece, the Marston Side Table I went to a local Restoration Hardware, asked to borrow a tape measure, and I had all my measurements in no time. I did make one or two more trips back for some sanity checks but I think it turned out ok. Click Here .
- Cherry Coffe table
- I was so happy with how the side tables turned out I had to go
back and make a Coffe Table.
- Chest of Drawers
- I have photos of the completed project and I will put up some cutting diagrams for this one. It was a rush job so I do not have the full photo play by play so to speak.
- I needed to install some fixed cabinets in my garage, this it the
design that I came up with. Click